Data Safety and Collection
We collect information you provide to us when you fill out a form or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email, bio, social media handles, and any other information you choose to provide.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures for the purpose of preventing loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of the Information. For example, in some of our Services, we use encryption technology to protect certain sensitive information provided by you to us. Please note that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times. Our systems and the communications networks through which you access our services may be subject to security breaches and failures which are due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
We collect the following information:
- Personal Information - Name, Email Address, and User IDs. We collect this to be able to customize the app to your preferences, email you purchase receipts, and contact you in case we need to. We do not share this information with a third party.
- Financial Information - We save your purchase history on our servers to let you download patterns you purchased and to show you receipts.
- Device or other IDs - We collect information about how you access our services, including data about the device and network you use. This includes your hardware model, operating system, mobile network, IP address, browser type, and app version. We collect this to be able to generate analytics and crash reports to be able to fix bugs and to troubleshoot issues.
All information is encrypted in transit. You can request that your information be deleted at any time via the Fiber Club mobile app. We do not store backups of deleted data.
Use of Data
The data we collect is used to provide, maintain and improve our services. Examples include:
- Communicating new content, products, services, and features
We share personal information in the following circumstances:
- With vendors who need access in order to perform services for us. For example, companies that assist us with analytics and payment processing.
- If legally required to. For example, if a lawful request is made to disclose your personal information.
- Aggregated data may also be used in blogs to showcase trends.
Fiber Club does not sell your data.
Controlling Your Data
If you’d like to opt-out of our newsletter, please hit the "unsubscribe" button located at the very bottom of the email. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request we remove you from this list.
If you’d like further information as related to your personal data collection or would like to delete your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.